Saturday, July 12, 2014

Things to be sad about

I'm trying to find my rights to be sad.

1. People are so mean to me
So I actually naively tried to share my new youtube video with my class in the class whatsapp group, and you know my videos are at most 5 mins. So i politely asked if they would take some time to watch that less than 5 mins video for me. What replys did I get? "No time sry" "O-levels coming up" "Ain't nobody got time for that"
why must you be so mean to me? I mean like, words hurt you know. Don't you think it's a little too overboard for a joke? If you have nothing good to say, DON'T.  And you can watch the world cup at midnight and say it's ok, I'm just politely asking "if" you could watch it. I DIDN'T ASK FOR A REPLY ANYWAYS. And, who are you kidding, if you're concentrating on your studies, why are you on your phone then? LIES LIES LIES. WHAT A BUNCH OF MEAN LIARS. One of them even once meant the world to me. 
Why you gotta be so mean? 

2. I feel so invisible
So recently, my teacher allocated me to sit somewhere where I have no friends. It sucks. People look down on me, people literally turn their backs on me, people are so heartless to me. It's so sad. I mean the girl that I'm currently sitting beside with, changed. She changed. And now she's so arrogant and whatnots. Just because you're living your dream doesn't mean you have to be so mean???
And this girl, she NEVER smiles at me. NEVER. I once even invited her to my birthday party. She came. But what now? When I ask her for favours, she just never willingly want to help. She never looks at me in the eye. She looks down on me too. So there was this once, where she(intentionally) gave a certain worksheet to this guy classmate (keep in mind that guy attends the same class as me thats different from the class), and she was asking around who didn't take, and I asked her TWICE. And she unwillingly gave it to me. Like whats wrong with you??? Just that you fancy this guy doesn't mean you treat others meanly.

3. The Society
WHAT has this society turn into??? I hate this society so so much. It's hurting. It denotes that every girl must have perfect skin, skinny legs with a thigh gap and a small waist. It makes us girls forsake our bone structure and what we are supposed to be and what not. Like seriously! Don't you know that some people just have higher metabolism? Thats why they are skinnier than you, but they eat more than you and are not starving??? And theres this painful group of people that starve themselves in order to get skinny. As a result, they become anorexic and a hot topic, and what comes next?? Illness. If anorexia goes out of control, it can become fatal, and that poor girl will obv die and her family members will cry. Why can't we all just forget about they wrong ideal of a perfect body because there is actually none. There is no such thing as "ideal" and theres such a thing as big boned. Go compare someone that is small boned and big, YOU WILL SEE IT. If you don't see the difference in bone size,  go home and tell your mom you need to visit the optometrist.

K. I'M SO SICK OF THIS. BYE.



No comments:

Post a Comment