Wednesday, July 30, 2014

THE FAULT IN OUR STARS TYPE OF LOVE STORY

HAH. EVERY GIRLS' DREAM ISNT IT.

Well, to be honest, other than the cancer part, it's totally possibly. I mean, you wouldn't wanna include that right?


It's possible to have a love story like that. Yes it is realistic. All you have to do is get that guy (your boyfriend/crush/date) to watch that movie, and FULL STOP. If he doesn't learn from it or just doesn't get it, maybe he isn't what you're looking for. (well cause we're talking bout having a love story like TFIOS right now) 

Few pointers we can learn from that movie:
1. Hazel wasn't desperately looking for somebody to love; love found her. 
Yeah you might say, most of the time, the best things come when you least expect. Well, you could be expecting, but you don't stress on it fully. You get what I mean? 

2. Augustus loved real
Augustus Waters, what a lovely lovely man. Fictional. Every girls' dream.
Mine too. 
Theres something about the way he looks at Hazel, something about the way he treats Hazel, and something bout how he told Hazel he loves her. 
Anybody can tell you "I like you" or "I love you" in this generation without actually meaning it. People start to forget what these three words truly mean and confusion starts kicking in, and yes it sucks. 
I won't actually think that somebody has a crush on me if they chose to even voice out "I like you".
Pretty dumb huh? But it's true. true that i love you. HAHHAAH WHUT. 
In order to not get my heart broken so easily, I choose NOT to just believe anyone that says "I like you"
A girl can tell another girl "I love you" even if they were straight. So.. whats the biggy?

3. The way they forget about the time because they were too distracted by each other.
Well, if you can't do that, i'm pretty sure you two aren't that in love. 
But lemme fan girl a lil over here alright
The way they said "okay", "okay" make my heart melt like chocolate fondue. I LOVE LOVE THAT. 
And when they realise that it was already 1am, but they were still on the phone  ❤︎ that. ughhhhh  ❤︎ 





Quotes I can't get over๐Ÿ˜‚:

"It would be a privilege for my heart to be broken by you" 

"I love you present tense" 

"Some infinities are bigger than other infinities" 

"I'm in love with you"

"I fell in love the way you fell asleep, once and all at once"

“What else? She is so beautiful. You don’t get tired of looking at her. You never worry if she is smarter than you: You know she is. She is funny without ever being mean. I love her. I am so lucky to love her, Van Houten. You don’t get to choose if you get hurt in this world, old man, but you do have some say in who hurts you. I like my choices. I hope she likes hers.” 

“That's why I like you. Do you realize how rare it is to come across a hot girl who creates a adjectival version of the word pedophile? You are so busy being you that you have no idea how utterly unprecedented you are.” 




OKAY? 
OKAY. 






Song of choice:




No comments:

Post a Comment