Thursday, July 10, 2014

I'm more than tired

I really hate when this happens. It's like, I feel so depressed deep down, but if I were to consort somebody bout this, they'll most likely not understand(and think they do) what I'm feeling and they try to explain to me what I'm going through. Seriously? You'll bring in the hate man. 
I go around telling ppl I'm really tired. Even my teachers are asking me why am I so tired. Haha yea, I'm realllllly tired. 



Alright. I'm really sad alright. I'm freaking the sadness out of my soul. Help. God? Are you there? Why am I so alone. I'm sitting in class with people that aren't really my friend. Even the one that I thought supposedly to be really kind to me changed. She's no longer the same and I'm hurt. Is the bully cycle of my life starting all over again? 😢

How am I expected to do well this way. 

I'm not even emotionally stable and I can't do anything about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment