Thursday, June 26, 2014

ACACIA BRINLEY


Acacia is the prettiest girl everrrrrrrrrrrr. I don't know her, hence I'm only talking bout her looks. But who cares. In today's society, all were talking bout is LOOKS LOOK & LOOKS. That's all! It's so freaky annoying how someone can be so perfect. Like they're all you wanna look like, but u just can't. Unless u get plastic surgery, which is not recommended at all. I hate fake. I don't consider makeup as being fake, I categorize it as enhancing what you have. 
Acacia is so pretty, it makes me wanna like looking at her pictures. It's kinda addicting though. Observing someone so pretty live. Sick enough, I'm obsessed with her YouTube videos. Especially, when she's up close to the camera, doing her stuff(being pretty). Ok enuf.



Omg? 

Stahp.

I'm done. xx


No comments:

Post a Comment