Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Am I invisible?

Idk whats wrong, something's really really wrong. I feel like I'm non existent, nobody noticed me at all. 

Yea, some of you may know that I'm a performer, I must have people watching me perform all the time, I get applaused for, and.. That's it. 

You have no idea what happens off stage. 

I get thrown aside. 

That's why you can always see me striving my way to sing in public or get a spotlight in a dance, or get casted for a film. If you know me well enough, that's what I actually do. 

I don't have real real friends. 

I'm still looking for my true friend. Guy or girl it doesn't matter, I just need somebody to keep me alive. 

Am I invisible? 

Do you know how cold lonely feels? When somebody that's supposedly your close friend no longer call you along to the toilet with them. Cause they rather go with the other friend they found. Especially when you're not very close to that whole group of people, you're not here neither there. and that, results in me being so alone. I'm always the one that's being left behind. Unless I go and talk to people like a pest. 

But why? You're good looking, you should have a lot of people constantly talking to u!?!? 

No I'm not complimenting myself, I for actually find myself that good looking, it's just what I receive from people. I get complimented quite a lot.. I must admit. 
But a thousands of fake friends will never be as important as that 1 real friend that stays by your side all the time. You will die without friends. I don't actually have many constantly talking to me. People think that if you're pretty, boys will keep talking to u. Oh r u serious? Then I must be so ugly. 

All I need is that friend that's always by my side. Even if it's a boy, please don't ask me to stay away from him. 

I'm not like u, I don't have friends. 
'Feels from yesterday' @The Esplande 

No comments:

Post a Comment